The Paranormal Guide

It's a weird, weird world

Forums

Forum Home > Psychics and Mediums > controlling your mind

shaghayegh

hey guys is there anyone who can read mind or see future i can see future but my problem is sometimes it go out of my hand and even if i see people in bus or anywhere i keep going to their mind and it make me really weak after doing it i want to know if u know how i can control it

January 29, 2013 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Debbie Williams

Again..my best suggestion to you is to google it... There are so many websites around.  But perhaps you could try only tuning in to people at the right time for you...make yourself decide to not do it for instance.  But if it happens..perhaps it is for a reason.

--

Debbie Williams

Everyone and everything has a story !

Reporter : The Paranormal Guide

January 29, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shaghayegh

tnx debbie ,i always try to help people whith whatever i see but unfortunately sometimes the event u see is so bad that u dnt want to see it but i cant stop my mind ,it keep coming to me 

January 29, 2013 at 5:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Miss Pure Mystic

Hi there, the feeling of weekness is energy drains . i get this myself when i do readings as it take alot of enregy that you wouldnt normaly use to do this. Whilst i tend not to read minds as such i can tap in if i needed too .

My best suggestion in controlling it is to not go into a day dream state. Im guessing here that when youre doing this your mind is left to wonder about and you often find yourself doing it. Thisis why people meditate to open up thier gifts on a different level of assension .:) .

You can block it out and stop it completely by not believing it and pushing it aside it will soon stop

--

Tash MacDonald ,Psychic Meduim  & Spiritual Advisor Of The Paranormal Guide

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

March 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shaghayegh

Miss Pure Mystic at March 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hi there, the feeling of weekness is energy drains . i get this myself when i do readings as it take alot of enregy that you wouldnt normaly use to do this. Whilst i tend not to read minds as such i can tap in if i needed too .

My best suggestion in controlling it is to not go into a day dream state. Im guessing here that when youre doing this your mind is left to wonder about and you often find yourself doing it. Thisis why people meditate to open up thier gifts on a different level of assension .:) .

You can block it out and stop it completely by not believing it and pushing it aside it will soon stop

tnx for your help :)

July 17, 2013 at 7:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.