The Paranormal Guide

It's a weird, weird world

Forums

Forum Home > Psychics and Mediums > How To See Your Aura

Miss Pure Mystic

How to see your aura coming off your fingertips

The room should not be too bright ...[example] you could stand in a doorway with the hallway in total darkness, the room you are in should have light. Stand with your hands toward the hallway and your back toward the lighted room].

Take your two hands and have the tips of your fingers [both hands] touch each other

Place your hands [with fingertips touching] about 8 to 10 inches away from your face.

Your eyes should look directly at your fingertips while move your hands slowly away from each other [about 6 inches apart] ... as if in slow motion.

You will see a whitish band between your fingertips. It almost looks like rubber bands.

Move your fingerstips back to original position [touching] and slowly move back and forth, touching and moving the fingertips [hands] away from each other about 6 inches ..

Please leave feedback on how you go at this :P

--

Tash MacDonald ,Psychic Meduim  & Spiritual Advisor Of The Paranormal Guide

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

January 15, 2012 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ghosttaker

I found  just recently I see auras, but dont know the meanings, I  have looked up on the internet and found there is so many interpertations for them, do you have a good sight that you can give me that has a good interpetation (excuse spelling i am a  terrible speller) thankyou hun

January 17, 2012 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Miss Pure Mystic

heya ,

Everyone is able to train their eyes into seeing aura's if they have the belief.

Yes there is a lot of different meanings for each colour.

Really I use what works for me as well as the archangels 7 rays as well as afew extra meaning that colours mean to me when I am shown them by spirit or thecharka’s is another good way to use the info your getting .

Ill put up a post on both if you like I have a crap load of documentsfrom my old website

--

Tash MacDonald ,Psychic Meduim  & Spiritual Advisor Of The Paranormal Guide

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

January 18, 2012 at 1:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ghosttaker

thank hun for the info :D

January 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.