The Paranormal Guide

It's a weird, weird world

Forums

Forum Home > Psychics and Mediums > Sticky: White Light Protection

Miss Pure Mystic

WHITE LIGHT PROTECTION

White Light Protection is one of the most important things you can learn as a form of psychic self defence. Knowing this and preparing yourself before you go anywhere or do anything, can protect your from energy drains, illness and confusion. This is a little ritual I do before any reading, meditation or even just going into a shopping centre.

White Light Protection, please surround me from top to toe, flowing around me and through me to help me remain calm and protected. My Guardian Angel, please protect the doorway to my soul. Thank you.

As you are saying this, visualise a cone or a cloud of white light descending from above, surrounding you everywhere as well as filling your body with light. Know that you are strong and protected as you are working or moving about your daily life.

It is also beneficial if you can say this every morning upon rising, and every evening before you sleep. This protection raises the vibrations in your Aura to keep away others’ distress.

Remember: Energy drains can come from people, places, things or on rare occasions, the non-living.

Unconditional Love

Another form of protection when opening up to meditate or give a reading or healing, is to practice unconditional love. Say this in addition to the White Light Protection:

I ask to be a channel of light and love and healing for only the highest vibrations of light, for the highest good of this person (name) and for myself.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to post up. This was a hard one to write up because there's so many variations and circumstances, and definitely go with your heart in these instances rather than blindly following someone's lead. Intent is the number 1 power behind protection or any kind.

--

Tash MacDonald ,Psychic Meduim  & Spiritual Advisor Of The Paranormal Guide

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

January 15, 2012 at 4:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashley Hall
Site Owner

I have been told about white light protection plenty of times and that I should at least be using this when out in the field. Something which is fairly quick to do should be something I could put effort into unfortunately I actively choose not to use protection.

However I know plenty of people who do and they swear by it.

What might make a cool post is methods to rid yourself of a unwanted energy. I do not know forms of that kind of practiuce and it might come in handy one day :)

--

Founder, Leader and Owner of The Paranormal Guide

"I am not a sceptic... I just suffer from common sense"

February 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GYPSY RAINMAKER

All you have to do is visualise a white light circling around you and just say 'May this light protect me from all things negative and evil, so mote it be." This is the easiest and quickest way of putting protection up and about!

February 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Miss Pure Mystic

There are many many ways how to do this .. I'll be touching on this subject with in the next podcast. I was unable to this time round due to personal reasons :P 

--

Tash MacDonald ,Psychic Meduim  & Spiritual Advisor Of The Paranormal Guide

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

February 6, 2012 at 6:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.